Hey there, talented manager of people and director of projects.
At Intesa, we do our best work for people and causes we believe in and enjoy a positive, active, fun, and professional work environment. We are looking for an experienced manager and strategist to contribute these same qualities. Here’s the deal:
You are an extraordinary writer and manager with a minimum of 10 years of experience in public relations, media relations, and content creation. You ensure your teams have the tools, coaching, and resources needed to do their best work. Your professionalism, organizational skills, and thoughtful work-approach allow you to exceed expectations in the workplace.
You are present and your reputation is solid. You bring your best every day and are inspired and driven by leaving clients, teams, and communities better than you found them. You are ethical, on time, and overall just plain fun to be around.
About the RESPONSIBILITIES
The PR Account Director reports to the Founding Partner and is responsible for directing communications strategies, tactics, and teams to support Intesa’s range of clients.
The PR Account Director must be able to work independently, quickly adapt to crisis situations, and take initiative in a fast-paced environment. She/he must exercise discretion, judgment, and tact while interacting with clients, elected officials, external executives, assistants, consultants, vendors and all levels of staff.
She/he is a go-to resource for clients and Intesa team members, assists the firm’s partners in marketing and thought-leadership opportunities, drives organic growth of the business through pre-existing relationships throughout the region.
Intesa’s PR Account Director checks most, if not all, of these boxes:
- Bachelor’s degree in English, Journalism, Communications, or Marketing
- Minimum 10 years of experience in strategic communications, crisis communications, media relations, or public relations roles
- Proven track record creating and executing successful public relations and communications strategies
- Proficient and thoughtful manager, providing leadership, guidance, feedback and coaching to direct report(s)
- Leads and provides expertise and guidance on client strategy and execution
- Contributes in a meaningful way to the firm’s business development goals
- Ability to oversee and apply best practices to client and team budgets
- Enjoys strong relationships with local media
- Exceptional writing, editing, and organizational skills
- Consistent follow through and attention to detail and deadlines
- Experience with digital media including blogs, Facebook, Twitter, etc.
- Works well under pressure
- Is able to breathe and work while surrounded by the many lovable, hairy office dogs at Intesa
- Can demonstrate proficiency in office software products and programs such as Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Has a reliable form of transportation to support travel to client offices throughout the region
If this describes and excites you or someone you know, email your resume and memorable cover letter to Margie@intesacom.com.
[Posted August 29, 2019]
Leave a Reply