In February 2022, visionary real estate developer Tideline Partners tapped Intesa’s PR expertise and strategic communications counsel for the grand opening of its newest apartment complex, Found Lofts. Intesa was brought on to support Found Lofts’ ribbon-cutting ceremony and mural unveiling located in the heart of downtown Vista’s Arts and Culture District on March 20, 2022.
A brand with a bigger vision than Found Lofts’ physical 42-unit structure, Tideline Partners wanted to attract artists to reside in the building that offers the latest state-of-the-art, eco-friendly amenities. To truly set the loft-style residence apart from others, however, Tideline’s founder discovered world-renown Dutch artist Joram Roukes’ large-scale works on Instagram and commissioned him to paint a colossal, thought-provoking work of art that would pay homage to the region’s tribal communities. Years in the making, a colorful, vibrant 60-foot mural masterpiece adorned Found Lofts and became the latest jewel in Vista’s crown. As the building’s pinnacle feature, the mural is the city’s tallest piece of art with its unusual subjects and bright colors sparking individual journeys of discovery among viewers.
Intesa immediately got to work strategizing ways to elevate this project in the media’s and public’s eye on a local and national stage. We also wanted to convey the significance of developers not only addressing the housing shortage in San Diego, but also laying the groundwork for like-minded developers to see the value of investing in art in their communities. Our team was honored to be Tideline Partners’ trusted PR firm and share their story. In just a few weeks, we:
- Conducted a media landscape analysis to identify outlets; created assets that could be widely shared; and helped create a digital media kit for convenient access;
- Amplified Found Lofts’ unique narrative across social media and multiple news outlets, facilitating three interviews and 14 media hits from the San Diego Union Tribune, San Diego Business Journal, The Vista Press, and North County Daily Star, CBS 8, and more;
- Provided strategic public affairs consulting for Tideline Partners with the Vista City Council and the San Luis Rey Band of Mission Indians, which helped our client achieve approval from the City of Vista and Tribal Council;
- Led press coverage, run-of-show and event set-up for the ribbon cutting ceremony and mural unveiling ; and
- Helped the event ignite community interest and attract dozens of local dignitaries, which ultimately, was a grand success!
With a combination of creative vision and planning, Intesa’s team is proud to have helped our client build lasting relationships and realize their vision to create the newest cornerstone of Vista’s vibrant arts community; one that will be enjoyed by residents and visitors for generations to come!
Leave a Reply