The Intesa team also serves as a media relations resource and spokesperson for the company, including during the South Pacific Tuna Treaty negotiations of 2015 and 2016.
- State Dept. steps in to help tuna fishing boats
San Diego Union Tribune (January 7, 2016)
- Hunter to Kerry: Help save US tuna jobs
San Diego Union Tribune (January 5, 2016)
- U.S. tuna fishing fleet to be shut out of vast area of Pacific Ocean in fee dispute
Los Angeles Times (December 31, 2015)
- Fishing fee flap chases US fleet from tuna-rich Pacific
San Diego Union Tribune (Dec 30, 2015)
- US tuna companies idling Pacific boats as license renewals in doubt over non-payment
Undercurrent News (Dec 28, 2015)
About South Pacific Tuna Corporation
South Pacific Tuna Corporation (SPTC) is a United States-based tuna vessel management company headquartered in San Diego, California. Its 14 U.S. tuna flag vessels fish in the Western Pacific and supply tuna to many of the industry’s most recognizable seafood brands, including Bumble Bee Foods, Chicken of the Sea, and StarKist. More at www.sopactuna.com.