Intesa is looking for well-written, thoughtful, and proactive self-starters who are embarrassingly well organized.
[San Diego, CA] Intesa Communications Group is a communications and government relations shop located in fabulous Hillcrest – and we currently on the lookout for Summer and Fall 2017 interns.
Intesa’s internship program offers students the opportunity to learn and develop the skills necessary for a successful career. As an intern, you will gain hands-on experience researching and building media lists, planning small-scale events, providing strategic counsel to clients, coordinating editorial calendars, drafting press releases and strategic memos, executing and monitoring social media strategy for public information campaigns, etc.
Students studying PR, journalism, marketing communications, or communications are preferred.
- An award-winning team to work with
- Fantastic clients in San Diego, Washington D.C., North Carolina, and Memphis
- Flexible hours
- Cool office space
- An open mind to new ideas and ways of doing things
- Extraordinary writing skills
- Excellent communications and interpersonal tendencies
- Motivation to defy mediocrity and exceed expectations
- Ninja-like organization skills
- A genuine interest in the public relations and public affairs fields
You might also have:
- HTML email platform knowledge
- WordPress content updating skills
- Mad karaoke skills
If you or someone you know fits the bill, email your resume and memorable coverletter to Margie at intesa com dot com.
[Posted April 24, 2017]