Intesa Communications Group is a PR and government affairs firm doing our best work for people and causes we believe in. Our work is guided by our values, and our award-winning team is sought out by well-respected organizations throughout the San Diego region and across the country.
You are a skilled communicator with a minimum of eight years of experience in public relations, media relations, and content creation. Over the years, you have learned a lot about yourself, from to how to see and seize opportunity for your clients, to how to lead, follow, and support colleagues with enthusiasm and purpose. You are a multi-tasker and a self-starter who enjoys juggling a variety of projects at one time, while beating deadlines and exceeding expectations.
You are present and your reputation is solid. You are driven by leaving clients, teams, and communities better than you found them. You are ethical, on time, and just plain fun to be around.
About the RESPONSIBILITIES
The Senior Account Manager reports to the PR Director and is responsible for leading communications strategies, tactics, and teams to support Intesa’s range of clients.
The Senior Account Manager must be able to work independently, quickly adapt to crisis situations, and take initiative in a fast-paced environment. They must exercise discretion, judgment, and tact while interacting with clients, elected officials, external executives, assistants, consultants, vendors, and all levels of staff.
In this position, they bring fresh perspective and new ideas for enhancing the client PR and media relations experience, advancing Intesa’s marketing efforts, and building media and stakeholder relationships throughout the county.
Our new Senior Account Manager checks many of these boxes …
- a minimum of eight years of experience in strategic communications, crisis communications, media relations, or public relations roles
- previous professional experience at a PR, marketing, or digital firm
- strong and established relationships with local media
- ability to create and implement media training and client coaching sessions
- a proven track record creating and executing successful PR strategies
- an exceptional work ethic and can-do attitude
- those writing skills? exceptional
- multi-tasking in an ever-changing work environment? bring it on
- a reliable mode of transportation to support travel to client offices throughout the region
- an inherent ability to think beyond the assignment and dream up the extraordinary
- ability to thrive in a hybrid workplace, with a healthy combo of Zoom and in-person touch points
If you want to bring your professional chops and unique life experience to a respectful, fun, inclusive, and challenging work environment, email your resume and memorable cover letter to email@example.com.