Intesa is looking for a well-written, thoughtful, and proactive self-starter who is embarrassingly well organized.
[San Diego, CA] Intesa Communications Group is a full-service, communications, digital, and government relations shop located in fabulous Hillcrest – and we are hiring a Fall 2016 intern.
Intesa’s internship program offers students the opportunity to learn and develop the skills necessary for a successful career. As an intern, you will gain hands-on experience researching and building media lists, planning small-scale events, providing strategic counsel to clients, coordinating editorial calendars, drafting press releases and strategic memos, executing and monitoring social media strategy for public information campaigns, etc.
Students studying PR, journalism, marketing communications, or communications are preferred.
- An award-winning team to work with
- Fantastic clients in San Diego, Washington D.C., Atlanta, Nashville, and Memphis
- Flexible hours
- Super-cool office space
- An open mind to new ideas and ways of doing things
- Extraordinary writing skills
- Excellent communications and interpersonal tendencies
- Motivation to defy mediocrity and exceed expectations
- Ninja-like organization skills
- A genuine interest in the public relations field
You might also have:
- HTML email platform knowledge
- WordPress content updating skills
- Spanish language proficiency
- Mad karaoke skills
[Posted August 12, 2016]
[Update, Sept 8: The position is now filled. Thank you!]